Public Masses are continuing at all three Cheltenham churches, albeit with social distancing rules (see below).
A list of Masses for all three churches may be found HERE.
Masses will continue to be celebrated at the scheduled time. Pastoral Care Visits cannot take place except in the case of terminal illness or end of
The latest St Thomas More risk assessment can be viewed HERE.
St Thomas More Mass Times
| Saturday 15th May || 5.00 pm ||Holy Souls |
| Sunday 16th May || 9.30 am ||Polish Mass|
| Tuesday 18th May || 6.00 pm ||Michael Muldowney RIP|
| || 7.00 pm ||Polish Mass|
| Saturday 22nd May || 5.00 pm ||Holy Souls |
| Sunday 23rd May || 9.30 am ||Polish Mass|
- Face coverings are mandatory other than for children under 11 years of age and some with particular medical conditions.
- Masses are limited to 60 people.
- Entry is via the main doors and exit is at the rear of the hall through the emergency door into the car park.
- When arriving and leaving the church please use the hand sanitising gel provided.
- There is no holy water available.
- At least one metre social distancing must be maintained.
- Communion will be given silently in the hand only. Parishioners should remain in their chairs and will be brought Holy Communion in their places.
When approached by the Eucharistic Minister you should receive it with arms at full stretch with your hands palms upwards, one on top of the other.
- The seating areas will be cleaned following Mass. If however, you are able to assist by wiping your personal space with a disinfection wipe this would
Further information for St Gregory's Church and on-line masses can be found at
Further information for Sacred Hearts Church and on-line masses can be found at